Subject to the Buyer having a right to return the Goods pursuant to these terms, all sales are final. However, Color Coded Ltd does subject to the terms of this clause, recognise that there may be occasions when it is appropriate to accept returns from the Buyer and Color Coded Ltd shall, on a case by case basis, consider doing so. For the purposes of this clause, any Goods which the Buyer wants to return shall be referred to as “Returned Goods”;
The primary role of ColorCoded Ltd is to provide branding to clothing.
In order for us to provide this we offer different types of products which we order into stock once an order is placed.
We do not hold stock of the products we offer.
- Proof of purchase (relevant invoice, sales order or delivery note number is required).
- A returns request is submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of goods being delivered with a detailed reason ‘why’ the goods are to be returned, if the garments are faulty we require photographic evidence of the damaged area.
- A returns authorisation is obtained from Customer Services prior to the return of any goods.
- By way of a restocking charge, the Buyer shall pay to Color Coded Ltd a sum equivalent to either £30 (or equivalent in Euros if applicable) or 20% of the price of the Returned Goods (at Color Coded’s discretion);
- The Returned Goods must not have been worn (including tried on) and must be returned in their original unopened packaging.
- Color Coded Ltd retain the right to refuse Returned Goods should Color Coded Ltd deem them to be unsuitable for resale;
- Printed, embroidered or processed goods will not be accepted back for return unless photographic evidence and a detailed written explanation for the return is e-mailed to email@example.com within 48 hours of the goods being delivered.
- Color Coded Ltd retain the right to refuse Returned Goods should Color Coded Ltd deem the quality of printed, embroidered or processed goods is within the quality standards set out in our Terms & Conditions.
- Goods cannot be returned after more than 28 days from the date of invoice.
- If Color Coded Ltd agrees to recover the Returned Goods the buyer will pay to Color Coded Ltd a charge of £15/€18 per box of Returned Goods. In the event that Color Coded’s carrier attends to collect the Returned Goods and that collection is not possible owing to a default of the Buyer, a charge of £15/€18 will be payable by the Buyer to Color Coded Ltd.
- Unfortunately, mistakes sometimes happen. If you do receive incorrect or damaged goods then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so that we can quickly resolve any issue for you.